Manager, Business Operations - North region
About the Role
We are looking to hire a strategically and operationally strong leader for handling the supply operations for one of the key regions in the North operations team. They will be responsible for all the supply and expansion related activities for the region - handling all new supply channel and initiatives, strategy for existing supply engagement and initiatives around operations expansion in the region.
What You'll Do:
- Formulating the new supply acquisition strategy for the region and setting up the supply channels for the same
- Designing and executing on the existing supply engagement and retention strategy
- Analysing the quantitative data available and the qualitative feedback to come up solutions to problems in the region
- Scoping and launching new cities & products in the region and scaling them up
Work with the policy team and the local stakeholders in the region on long and short term bets
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of Experience in a similar operations, strategy or sales role in a fast paced organisation will be a plus
- Strong execution skills and very hands-on person
- Passion for problem solving and setting up long term vision for the region
- Growth mindset to scale up products and new geographies
- Stakeholder management to work with both internal and external partners
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber