Sr. Product Designer, Rider Studio
About the Team:
Our Design teams are focused not just on the functional, but also on happiness and delight. Our work ignites opportunity and changes the way the world moves, and we craft for users around the globe of all backgrounds and abilities!
About the Role:
We are seeing a Sr. Product Designer join our Rides Studio Design team. As a Product Designer, we tackle interaction and service design challenges, and we work on big new ideas that will transform how people use our product. We collaborate with engineers, product managers, and some of the world's best designers and researchers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. We make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for people around the globe!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to create high-quality design solutions for your product.
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to take on difficult UX problems
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology
- Present work in a range of mediums and fidelities throughout the design process.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Figma expertise encouraged.
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience building products for Android, iOS, and web
- Fast-paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently
- Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
- Experience working and collaborating with teams with varied strengths in a multifaceted, rapid growth environment.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team.
- A degree in HCI, Graphic Design, or a related field is preferred.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada