Brand Marketing Manager, EMEA
About the Role
In our journey to realize our vision in such a diverse region like EMEA, we are looking for a strong marketer with a deep consumer passion, an outstanding ability to think strategically and creatively to join us.
Being part of the EMEA Brand Marketing team, which crafts the way we build the Uber and Uber Eats brands in the region and is a thought partner for both local and global marketing teams, working closely with these teams and other functions.
You will be responsible for overseeing product launches in EMEA, helping to develop go-to-market strategy and priorities and partnering with country and global marketing teams to build awareness and usage of our products through the development of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
You will gain a deep understanding of our global marketing priorities (strategic programs) and partner with country marketing teams to understand their priorities and enable them to deploy campaigns and strategies to serve their market.
You will interrogate Global Marketing plans for particular product launches, and with an understanding of regional nuance, ensure these plans meet the marketing needs of the EMEA region.
As the ideal candidate, you will prioritize within a complex organization and have the ability to adapt plans as the business/marketing needs change.
What You'll Do
- Global work: As the conduit between global and local teams; translate the global strategy for EMEA markets, input into global briefs and creative toolkits, develop playbooks and toolkits
- Product roadmap management & prioritization: coordinate Mobility & Delivery product launch plans, managing the product roadmaps, providing guidance and steering teams to deliver outstanding work
- Strategic partnership: Provide positive relationships for local teams and program leads, support them to adapt, localize, and/or "plus up" initiatives to align with individual market/ regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
- Critical thinking: Use the consumer, market, and competitor insights to inform the strategy. Recognize the knowledge gaps and team up with the research and analytics teams to capture these insights
- Cross-functional and across the region alignment: Handle the relationship with key Regional and Global teams, aligning launch plans and priorities, and providing visibility to teams and leadership around the program's progress
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in consumer marketing or related experience, with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on-budget
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field. An advanced degree is a plus
- Strong eye for business and critical thinking
- Outstanding relationship management and track record of optimally operating in a complex, global consumer marketing organization
- Strong English verbal and written communication to bring to life the Uber brands in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The motivation to take initiatives in a constantly evolving work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mentality
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber