Global Program Lead, Sales Systems
About the Role
As we build the Uber Delivery Sales Systems & Operations team, we are looking for a global Program Lead to to break down complex problems cross-functionally to drive incremental & strategic value to business teams. The focus of the role will be on Merchant Acquisition business systems capabilities leveraged by thousands of users worldwide, spanning pipeline & opportunity management, configure price quote (CPQ), etc.
Your objective will be to streamline acquisition speed & efficiency, often through automations & intelligence across Sales Systems. You will act as the primary liaison across regional operations teams, cross-functional product teams, and our IT engineering team. Your day-to-day will be to document requirements and process design, drive the alignment for the ideal end-state, prioritize a backlog of product enhancements, and manage global systems deployments.
The Global Delivery, Sales Systems & Ops team's mission is simply "Sales Operational Excellence," focused on scalable and sustainable systems & tools infrastructure for the Merchant Acquisition lead-to-cash funnel.
What You'll Do
- Lead the program roadmap to scale process and tech projects to drive global merchant acquisition efforts, improve data quality, and lower costs
- Run a data-driven and clear requirement process to garner consensus and resource a prioritized project roadmap within a broader global program portfolio
- Document current state business processes globally and work with cross-functional partners to develop requirements for the proposed iterations and improvements
- Optimize acquisition flows through discovery and design sessions, proactively communicating to facilitate successful project management
- Provide leadership with accurate reporting, insights on program effectiveness, trends on front-line manager/user experience, and analysis to inform potential process/systems improvement.
- Establish business review rhythms to drive accountability of existing processes, identify best practices for broader adoption, and communicate progress across the annual roadmap.
- Monitor and forecast costs and return on investment; work with finance to build reporting on cost trends and drivers.
- A minimum of three years of experience working in consulting, sales operations, or program management
- At least two years of work specifically within systems program management
- Experience with sales processes such as lead generation and customer acquisition
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and with a strong understanding of relational database and CRM architecture. CPQ is a plus!
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as partner management and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners
- Passion for building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- SQL/querying skills and experience building Tableau dashboards
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber