Director, Head of Strategic Finance Transformation
About the Team
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our global Strategic Finance team partners across all businesses and functions at Uber. We provide comprehensive financial leadership through setting our operating plans and forecasts, conducting deep financial insights and analytics, and partnering to deliver our goals and solving our biggest challenges.**
About the Role
The Director, Head of Strategic Finance Technology and Transformation will partner across Strategic Finance, Finance Technology, Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Operations. The Director will drive the finance transformation roadmap, simplify processes, deploy tools and solutions to improve business insights, financial planning, as well as lead cross functional projects that support strategic decisions.
If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance and analytical skills, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on!!**
What You'll Do
- Work cross functionally to set the vision and product roadmap that transforms Strategic Finance using technology, process improvement, data, and analytics.
- Lead projects that develop and deliver solutions from data pipelines to business decisions and simplified finance processes.
- Scale our business intelligence and reporting infrastructure: enhance our reporting and business intelligence infrastructure to provide the organization with the right data and tools that balance between super users and self service executive level dashboards.
- Rebuild our planning infrastructure and architecture for both short term and long term.
- Develop solutions to address complex business and financial problems that use data, financial analysis, and data science to solve.
- Business partnerships: Work closely with the function leaders, engineering and other technical teams to deliver system solutions and influence the direction of the platform.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 12 years in FP&A, Corporate Finance and/or Banking
- Experience influencing Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives
- Experience in product management, with a focus on deploying financial application projects globally
- Subject matter expertise in finance technology, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of how to help Finance leaders develop technology strategies and implement technology solutions to meet their specific business need
- Experience working on complex technical products
- Track record in delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to understand forward looking needs and drive product features that can accommodate those needs
- Experienced at solving complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Strong data-driven problem solving skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber