About the Role
Our Operations teams work where Uber's digital technology meets the real world. We are the local eyes on Uber's operations team, and own city-specific business outcomes and bridge our overall business strategy with local needs. We ensure complex, business-critical compliance work is done in a high-quality way and champion the core Uber experience in our cities.
In this role, you will handle our local operations and be a key leader in coming up with initiatives to drive growth and operational efficiencies. This position can make a big impact on business and change the way people move in Central America and other countries in the region. We are currently operating in 4 countries, and we have a lot of exciting projects going on!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Central America operations team to grow our business and overcome challenges
- Scope particular problems and derive integral solutions based on robust analysis
- Take big picture ideas and break them into meaningful steps to develop and optimize processes
- Leverage strong executional and implementation skills to make projects and plans a reality
- Build and develop positive relationships with cross-functional and regional teams
- Lead projects completely and independently, and become a fierce advocate for crafting business value
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast paced environment
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of quantitative experience with a proven track record of solving analytical problems
- Easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision mentality through strong analytical thinking
- Strong implementation skills and process design orientation
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Ideal background experience in: consulting, investment banking, technology, any operations-intense fast-paced environment, results-oriented setting, or related field
- Creative solutions attitude with an affinity to constantly A/B test ideas
- Project management skills
- SQL, Python or R are a plus but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber