Partner Success Specialist
About the Role
The Partner Success Specialist role is a phenomenal opportunity to demonstrate your relationship and portfolio leadership skills for the assigned territory. This role focuses on post-sales of Medium-to-Big Sized Business, deepening the relationship with our restaurant partners to increase retention as well as driving business growth, with mutually helpful outcomes. Partner Success Specialists are essential to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring partners are successful on our platform and exploiting opportunities to improve business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber Eats.
What You'll Do
- Lead post-deal partner management for a high value and high potential portfolio of restaurant partners
- Own partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes. Achieve revenue growth targets for your partners, upsell new product features and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value
- Be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our restaurant partner organizations
- Conceive, design and growth initiatives with our restaurant partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber's teams and our restaurant partners
- Set, supervise and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners, run monthly/quarterly business reviews.
What You'll Need
- Confirmed experience, ideally in a commercial function
- You have previous customer-facing experience and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota
- Confident in making data-led decisions and using business judgment
- Great project manager who can develop detailed business plans with our restaurant partners and consistently deliver above expectations
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Fluency in Spanish and Business English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber