Manager, Operations - Uber Bus (Network Planning)
About the Role
The Manager, Operations will be responsible for driving the launch and growth of our core HCV network and help build the foundational capabilities for scaling the network to multiple cities. This role requires a mix of strong business and analytical acumen to drive network expansion and efficiency. As a part of this role you will be working on solutions to improve the product market fit for HCV in India. This role is best suited for people who are comfortable working on unstructured early stage problems.
What You'll do:
- Strategy: Use market research, competitive intelligence and customer insights to Identify potential to grow the existing network or expansion to new geographies
- Program / Project Management: Plan the offering parameters - frequency, departure times, pricing and network nodes
- Collaborate with cross functional, growth and supply teams to ensure seamless launch of new geographies, routes, departures etc.
- Monitor key network metrics and use them to inform decisions to improve the offering for the customers and utilisation of the network
- Scale: Find opportunities to optimise, streamline or automate processes to improve scalability of network growth and expansion
- Drive PMF: Identify solutions to improve the product market fit and work with central ops and product teams to drive improvements.
- Analyse data: Keep tab of the metrics and delve into the network, rider & driver metrics to validate your hypothesis and make data driven decisions
Be an owner: We're building a business and there's a lot that we don't know. You will need to be a self starter that doesn't shy away from facing challenges and takes initiative to ensure we move the business forward.
What You'll need:
- 3+ years of Operations experience in a tech industry with data driven decision making
- Strong business and operational acumen as well as critical problem solving skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber