Manager, Operations - Uber Bus (Rider Growth)
About the Role
The Manager, Operations will be responsible for driving user acquisition and bookings growth and play a key role in building foundational capabilities and structures for the success of the HCV growth function in India. Strong analytical acumen is required to experiment and iterate on executional strategy. This role is best suited to candidates that are comfortable balancing strategy for long term user acquisition & execution for short term growth.
What You'll do:
- Launch: Help setup the rider growth function for launch in India and also build processes to help minimise effort for future city launches
- Strategy: Identify target customer segments for HCV and understand market trends and gather competitive intelligence to inform strategic decisions on market positioning and pricing strategy
- Execution: Plan channel mix and setup campaigns to meet user acquisition and growth targets. Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive campaign execution and other growth efforts.
- Analyse data: Keep tab of the campaign metrics and delve into the rider data to validate your hypothesis, iterate campaigns make data driven decisions
- Drive sustainable growth: Identify opportunities to drive growth from existing users and manage churn. Initiate and run experiments to driver efficiency in the overall growth funnel
Be an owner: We're building a business and there's a lot that we don't know. You will need to be a self starter that doesn't shy away from facing challenges and takes initiative to ensure we move the business forward.
What You'll need:
- 3+ years of overall experience with at least 2+ years of growth/marketing experience in consumer tech industry with data driven decision making
- Strong analytical and marketing acumen as well as critical problem solving skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber