Sr Strategy & Planning Associate, UberEats
About the Role
This role will be a key part of the APAC Strategy & Planning (S&P) team. You will work closely with teammates on the S&P team, senior regional leadership (based in Singapore), as well as our stakeholders across business operations, marketing, sales, finance and strategy in each of our countries in Asia Pacific.
We are looking for someone with a strong set of fundamental business skills - business acumen, analytical ability, strong communication and project management - with a keen curiosity, flexibility, and desire to work on a wide range of projects in a highly multifaceted environment.
What You'll Do
- Strategy: Work with the ops, product, finance, business development and teams across APAC to align and iterate on overall strategy for Eats!
- Competitive strategy: Constantly monitor, respond and move ahead of competitors across markets
- Planning: Support in building and maintaining financial models, operational reporting, OKRs, projections, and key business metrics to advise the leadership and the entire org of where the business stands
- Program/Project Management: Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting initiatives across the region by working with cross-functional collaborators across APAC
- Process Improvement: Identify the biggest operational gaps, inefficiencies, and risks using our internal data and deliver solutions
- Scale: Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist, regional, and mega-regional efforts, and make data-driven decisions
- Develop Relationships: Collaborate with other functional areas (Engineering, Business Development, People Operations, Product, Product Ops, Legal, Tax, Finance, Rides, etc.) to ensure efficient and productive working relationships
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience preferably across strategy, program or project management, and technology operations
- Excellent analytical and technical ability
- Experience in translating and implementing critical initiatives with prior operations and/or strategy roles
- Previous experience in consumer technology, and particularly in online food or grocery delivery
- Outstanding Excel / Google suite / data management skills
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada