Sr. Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
About the Role
Real Time Analysts are a key component of the success Uber's Community Operations teams and responsible for assisting our US COE's in achieving SLA and Schedule Adherence goals across multiple LOB's and sites. As well as making recommendations on how to improve SLA's via CSR availability and real time schedule adjustments.
As a Real Time Analyst II, you'll be the subject matter expert for real time analysis in monitoring necessary SLA and adherence call outs for all LOB's in our PHX and CHI locations.
What You'll Do
- Be an SME of SLA's for all US and Canada COE LOB's, leading creation and maintenance processes for the RTA team when contacting key partners on the current state of each LOB.
- Be present and available for the RTA team.
- Create and maintain mechanisms of reporting to audit RTA attendance and performance with weekly/monthly audits and teaming with WFM Manager to drive improvements; find opportunities for additional training & development
- Lead and Audit RTA form entry processes for OT, Callouts, PTO, and downtime form entries
- Maintain SLA's of WFM JIRA channel and ensure timely and accurate completion of all requests.
- Schedule and enter activity requests into Verint such as meetings, 1:1's, training, All Hands, etc.
- Team with WFM Manager to build effective interval, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting mechanisms. To be delivered to key partners on the current state of their respective LOB's. Raise issues to Senior Leadership as necessary
- Provide proactive solutions to WFM team as well as key partners on how to improve SLA and adherence across LOB's.
- Develop processes and best practices for operations management and RTA's to manage intraday staffing.
- Interface a strong sense of integration with different areas such as TL's, Managers, Siteops, and training.
- Other duties as defined and assigned within the scope of WFM.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience (preferably in a Real Time environment).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered if they meet other requirements
- Familiarity with SQL and JIRA
- Understanding of reporting and ACD systems.
- Experience with Workforce management tools, preferably Verint.
- Willingness to work weekends, early mornings, late nights, and occasional holidays, in an operational 24/7 environment - depending on the shift proposed
- Leading by example - maintain a positive, can-do attitude and encourage others to do the same
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- A keen understanding of the greater org, bug/outage reporting, and basic technical knowhow
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber