Learning Delivery Project Manager
About the Role
The US&C Learning & Development Team is looking for a Delivery Manager who is committed to implementing end-to-end learning solutions. This person will be responsible for coaching and managing a team of delivery specialists while managing direct relationship with site leads and delivery stakeholders. In this role, the individual is responsible for communicating training plans, status, issues, and obstacles to foster collaboration and drive training completion, business alignment and impact. The Deliver Manager owns the learner population and executes on training plans.
This person is also responsible for maintaining relationships with leadership in the field to ensure flawless learning deployment.
What You'll Do
You'll be tasked with managing the learning initiatives for a specialized support line of business
- Establish rollout strategy/training plan to drive training completion
- Measure the effectiveness of the training by reviewing learner feedback and testing data, addresses gaps as needed
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with Line of Business (LOB) and operationally drives strategy and manages projects for the respective line of support leaders
- Develop and manage team of training specialists to ensure SME and facilitator expertise
- Stay up-to-date with business changes
- Plan/Execute train-the-trainers (T3s), stakeholder training read-ins, nesting, and post training reporting.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Program and Design verticals to ensure timely and intentional training execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant learning program
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with at least 2 years in Learning & Development / Project Management / Team Management / Stakeholder and strategic management
- Previous people management experience
- Previous experience facilitating
- Formal knowledge of instructional design and curriculum management
- Instructional Design knowledge and or experience
- Customer Service industry experience
About the Team
The US&C Community Operations Learning Team owns the learning and development for our Community Specialist population. We strive to drive KPIs for our Center of Excellence (COE), Greenlight (GL) and Business Processing Outsourced teams through deliberate, data driven learning initiatives.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber