Program Specialist - Strategic Projects
About the Role
We're creating a best-in-class customer service experience. Our Customer Experience Team helps engage Earners throughout their lifecycle from onboarding to deliveries, and ensuring every interaction with support is a great experience and tremendous efficiency. In this role, you'll look at ways to constantly improve our Customer Experience operations through data analysis and driving effective project management. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Customer Experience team.
What You'll Do
- Own process improvements: Have a deep understanding of support metrics, flag any gaps and create action plans to achieve SLAs. Scope and Project manage continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage strategic initiatives: Liaising with Stakeholders and cross functional teams, ensuring new initiatives have proper project management and follow up through completion.
- Collaborate with teammates, cross functional stakeholders and Business Process Outsourcing(BPOs) partners: to scale up business and deliver operations excellency with a strong focus on business metrics and customer experience.
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years of Customer Service, project management or related field experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate team and broader business through trust and reliability
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions and provide solutions / analysis to recommend best approach
- Teamwork: Works independently and asks for help when needed to avoid delays.
- Collaboration & Inclusivity: Appreciates working with people from different cultures and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber