Freight Operations Coordinator - Uber Freight
About The Role:
Uber Freight Carrier Success Team is pioneering the way we guide drivers through the app onboarding process. We're looking for candidates that are problem solvers at their core-- that thrive in a fast paced environment, that enjoy person-to-person interactions, and that are eager to create an environment to pilot new onboarding support products and modalities. We are seeking a Freight Operations Coordinator to help us grow the Uber Freight app from the ground up! You'll be reviewing documents and credentials from carriers as they sign up for Uber Freight, ensuring that prospective carriers meet quality the standards to haul with Uber Freight.
What You'll Do:
- Document review, verification, and data entry
- Correspond and route files to appropriate team
- Provide problem-solving support to resolve files
- Collaborate with peers to determine efficiencies related to the success of the team
- Careful consideration for detail
- Strong communication skills, will be communicating internally and externally
- Maintaining confidentiality while handling sensitive information
- Ability to marry both a sense of urgency and efficiency with the workload
- Motivation to detect, research, and solve unique problems creatively and efficiently
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Passion for helping and empowering others
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies (Mac products, apps, devices, programs)
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber