Carrier Onboarding Support Specialist - Uber Freight
About the Role
We're looking for candidates who are problem solvers at their core, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy person-to-person interactions and are eager to create an environment to pilot new onboarding support products and modalities. This person will move Carriers from the first contact to booking their first loads using Uber Freight's technology to transform the industry! In this role, you'll be the first touchpoint for carriers transitioning to working with Uber.
What You'll Do:
- Onboard approved carriers onto the Uber Freight app - troubleshoot and solve application issues for carriers
- Utilize online and offline sources to stay on top of Uber processes and tools
- Collaborate with peers and other departments to streamline the process
- Be a passionate advocate for carriers and improving the onboarding process, both for those using it externally and those working on it internally
- Work regularly with the product team to suggest product improvements
- Full-time, hourly position, 40 hours/week, some weeknights and weekends may be required (overtime paid)
- Customer-focused: You have a passion for helping, empowering others, and providing excellent customer services
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Motivation to solve unique problems creatively and efficiently
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor's degree (strongly preferred)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Technology enthusiast: Mac literate and comfortable using new technologies (apps, devices, programs)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber