Performance Marketing Manager, Marketing Competition
About the Role
As part of the Global Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for competitive intelligence across Uber's verticals (Rides, Eats, and more). This role will develop and complete an evergreen competitor research strategy to deliver concrete insights to the broader Performance Marketing Team. Maintaining alignment with various Performance Marketing stakeholders, you will work in the seams to understand emerging challenges and opportunities. In parallel, you will demonstrate competitive analysis tools to go a level deeper and ultimately deliver insights and testing proposals back to the team!
As the main POC for all things competitive intelligence, you will partner collaboratively across the entire Performance Marketing Team, including creative, channel managers, adtech, and strategy. This position will have a huge impact on our Performance Marketing Team, guiding real-world tests, new channel launches, creative ideation, and much more!
What You'll Do
- Be the key knowledge leader at Uber for what our competitors and other top Performance Marketing orgs are doing.
- Maintain alignment with our Performance Marketers in order to understand their challenges and ultimately advise where you focus your analysis.
- Collaborate to turn the insights you collect into real-world tests with concrete, quantifiable impact.
- Lead and be the go-to guide for competitive analysis.
- Work with our internal tech team to plan and build an internal dashboard for driven monitoring.
- Prepare monthly competitive analysis reports and deliver these to the Marketing Leadership Team.
- 4 years of Performance Marketing or Brand Marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working at an agency or brand.
- Strong understanding of the marketing landscape - platforms, attribution, testing paradigms, common business and channel metrics.
- Excellent communication, partner management, and organizational skills. This individual will be working with various technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to turn data into useful insights that can assist senior leaders in decision-making.
- Experience with competitive analysis platforms such as AppAnnie or SensorTower is a plus.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada