Brand Manager II, Global Delivery Brand & Campaigns
About the Role
The Brand Manager, Global Delivery Brand & Campaigns will help Uber Eats build preference and brand love through the development of breakthrough global marketing strategies that will be activated locally around the world! Your job is to surface the consumer, cultural, and competitive insights that will inform forward-thinking creative and culture-shaping marketing in order to drive growth and deliver against our key business priorities.
You will act as a central source of truth, who is deeply entrenched in the insights and activities happening on the ground in our regions, and in turn, is able to drive collaboration across regional marketing teams and distillation and distribution of global best practices. You will be the knowledge-holder of brand measurement, partnering with marketing intelligence, to ensure we are tracking our efforts effectively and acting on the data and insights in order to achieve a lift in key brand metrics.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with marketing intelligence - Synthesize brand metrics and industry intelligence; identify and prioritize opportunities to better connect with consumers in order to lift key brand metrics
- Elevate insights - Passion for unearthing consumer and cultural insights in order to elevate the work and find opportunities
- Establish global best practices, by crafting greater opportunities for sharing and collaboration across regions and surfacing 'deep dive' topics that improve the quality and impact of our marketing programs
- Support annual planning activities through the development of global insights and strategies
- Manage global competitive intelligence, by partnering with regional counterparts to be the source of truth for what's happening competitively around the world
- Drive global brand campaign development - Support the creation of global marketing campaign platforms that span the world, guiding the development of creative toolkits, leaving room for nuance or flexibility, and engaging content that consumers need and want
- Help manage agency partners and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, and Operations to meet shared objectives and key results
- Ensure consistent look and feel - Serve as an ambassador of the Uber Eats brand, ensuring consistency in brand look and feel, tone of voice, and key brand messages around the world
- At least 6 years of relevant brand management experience
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium
- A "builder" personality: You're biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator, and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Deep experience creating marketing programs built on compelling consumer, cultural, and competitive insights
- Proven experience working with a consumer brand to build global brand consistency, brand love, and cultural relevance
- Proficient in articulating quantitative business data layered with consumer insights
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber