Enterprise Regional Associate Partner Manager
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise Regional team covering some of our most strategic partners. As an Enterprise Associate Partner Manager, you will work efficiently with our restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and customer service. This person will work closely with restaurant partners, the restaurant support team, product, sales, marketing and operations teams to optimize partnerships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
What You'll Do
- Be an internal and external advocate. Be the merchant's go-to person and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for the client and our market
- Bring your analytical A-game. Build business models, perform analysis with the Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide meaningful insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. Create new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various customers. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates.
- Read between the lines. You will be working with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with our premier partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
- 3+ years of professional experience in a client facing role
- Previous experience working with enterprise or mid-market sized accounts
- Strong stakeholder management and partnership skills. Navigate multiple relationships both internal and external to build.
- Ability to build and cultivate new relationships and potential partnerships within all parts of an organization.
- Product sense. Ability to make product experience not just good, but amazing.
- Speediness and resourcefulness. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. Be a self-starter and collaborative leader.
- Experience with Salesforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber