Senior Community Operations Manager, APAC
About the Role
At Uber, we define content as a strategic lever that helps reduce or resolve customer's concerns. Right from the 'Help' section which users leverage to write to Uber to instructions/spiels used by our agent network, Content is a large-scale program that cuts across every team at Uber and the team drives projects that automate, deflect, or resolve multiple customer concerns and devise strategies on the best way to map support for our users. This role will be responsible for both the rides & eats business across all APAC markets where Uber is available.
A successful candidate needs to be a self-starter and able to navigate an ambiguous environment with a truth-seeking mentality. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills to make and deliver executive-level presentations, as well as strong analytical skills to turn undefined problems into sound strategies with clear action plans. Most importantly, you should not be afraid to challenge the status quo and make improvement recommendations.
What You'll Do:
- Program leadership: Thought partner and pilot of the country content program, helping to drive strategic decisions across APAC by working closely together with the different regional & global teams
- Setting vision & strategy: Set strategic priorities & vision, translate them into concrete projects, and work closely with teams across the regions to help them execute these strategies
- Project management: Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the support content ecosystem, experiences, processes, and KPIs. Strive every day to use content as a driven advantage for Uber and its customers
- Data analysis: Analyze the ROI of our initiatives, while identifying trends that uncover our next exciting opportunities
- Execution: Design and execute experiments to improve the quality and efficiency of Uber Support content
- Stakeholder management: Collaborate with different regional leads and their teams to understand their local problem statements, gathering best practices and drive knowledge sharing across the region
- Process excellence: Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible
- Team management: Lead & mentor a team of people spread across APAC to deliver business results while also paving the way for growth opportunities for individuals
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience and at least 2-3 years experience directly managing a high performing team
- Experience with content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts is preferred
- Ability to be an Uber brand and voice standard-bearer and advocate
- Absolute team player and ability to bring different opinions to consensus
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex stakeholder structure
- Strategic vision and clear framework on support content and customer service strategies
- Strong data analysis skills; experience working with operational, support, and content data
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills - ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear recommendations to senior leadership
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber