Performance Marketing Manager, Planning & Forecasting
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate candidate to join our Global Planning & Forecasting team!
You will be responsible for the Regional Planning & Forecasting function in support of the global strategy function for the Mobility (aka Ridesharing) business at Uber. As part of this role, you will be supporting and optimizing overall growth across all markets globally, prioritizing critical initiatives based on opportunity sizes and business impact for performance marketing. You will own and handle processes across strategy and planning areas of performance marketing to deliver on goals, as well as owning communication and reporting cadence with key partners, such as Operations and Finance.
You will also be leading the regional budgeting and goal setting processes for Uber Mobility business. This function holds a great impact to Uber sustainable growth on the longer term, by defining acquisition and engagement strategies for users that will continue bringing revenue for the company.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside team leads to develop paid marketing strategies and implement tactics to deliver goals across all markets globally
- Work with channel teams to ensure that plans are executed as developed and all proper tracking is in place. Including, but not limited to budget forecasts and reconciliations, and critical metric reporting
- Lead ongoing communications with stakeholders to ensure a strong feedback loop between our team, Ops and Finance
- Monitor performance trends closely to derive key insights on investment opportunities
- Work with Marketing Analytics and Data Science teams to design and develop new modeling tools to support an efficient budget allocation and execution across all performance marketing channels
- Work with AdTech teams to ensure that all investments across performance channels are setup and tracked properly and can be effectively measured in line with Global Finance guidance
- Adopt knowledge of all changing marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, and media tech
- 5+ years of Performance Marketing experience in and a strong understanding of all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360 etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with AdTech and measurement approaches to performance marketing
- Experience with Tableau and other business intelligence tools
- Experience working in a return on ad spend (ROAS) performance marketing framework
- Experience managing performance marketing budgets in a marketplace business
- Experience in Strategy and Finance functions
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-organizational alignment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mentality, comfortable working independently to seek opportunities that maximize business growth impact
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada