Uber enables innovative mobility and delivery services around the world. You may know us best
for allowing people to book a ride via the Uber platform with a touch of their smartphone. We are
listed on the New York Stock Exchange and you can access our services in over 900 cities
worldwide, including in nine countries in Asia Pacific (APAC).
We have a unique opportunity for an exceptional Senior Paralegal to join our India & South Asia legal team that sits within our broader APAC Legal Team. Our APAC business is extremely diverse and is a key strategic region for Uber. This position will be based in Gurgaon and will report to the Legal Director, India & South Asia.
The Senior Paralegal will be a key player in maintaining and managing Uber's corporate secretary work and ongoing compliance with local regulatory requirements.
What You'll Do
- Be a trusted adviser to the business, and lead all corporate secretary work for Uber's business in the INSA region.
- Ensure all compliance obligations are met in a timely manner. Respond to all notices related to Uber's corporate entities in the INSA region.
- Support on entity management and advising on director's duties and responsibilities.
- Work closely with our corporate secretary team in other regions to ensure global consistency in our practices and processes.
What You Are
- Strong corporate secretary experience, including holding any relevant corporate secretary credentials relevant for the jurisdiction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational environments.
- This is not your typical in-house role; it is a dynamic, fast-paced environment and needs a candidate who is agile and able to juggle multiple projects, re-prioritize quickly to address shifting business needs, and thrive in high impact/high profile situations
- Self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics and accountability.
- Enthusiastic about Uber and our mission!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber