Central Operations Manager, Delivery Partner Experience
About the Role
Uber Eats Japan is looking for a highly analytical Central Operations Manager to focus on Delivery Partner Lifecycle Management and elevate their Experience on our platform. With Delivery Partners being the lifeblood of the Uber Eats business, this is a very critical role as it will require you to be both creative and analytical in setting the standard of service quality for the delivery market in Japan.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Your responsibilities will include the design of a rewarding delivery partner journey to maximise platform engagement and retention. It will also include the creation of education programs to set up our Partners for success and provide the highest level of service quality, insight generation to improve lifecycle management processes, improve the Driver app's UX/UI, and the testing of new app features.
- You will go deep into the user experience of Delivery Partners through both quantitative and qualitative data and identify the biggest opportunity areas.
- You will work closely with teams such as Delivery Partner Acquisition, Communications, Marketing, Road Safety and Software Engineering to be the voice of our Partners and launch initiatives that improve their platform experience.
- You will plan, develop and execute projects including, but not limited to, Segmentation Strategies and Personalized Experience development, Educational Campaigns, Incentivization Programs, Courier Relationship Management, Quality Management processes, and the like.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a dynamic fast-paced environment with experience relating to most of the following: Operations, Analytics, Marketing, Customer Loyalty and Retention, and Project Management.
- Strong analytical ability. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Willing to be "on the ground" with delivery partners to gain valuable insights.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Japanese proficiency is preferred, but not a must
- SQL knowledge is preferred, but not a must
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber