Senior Community Operations Manager - Merchant
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Community Operations Program Manager to lead efforts to operate, scale and improve our Merchant customer experience and support operations for our Delivery businesses. This role comes with a heavy focus on managing programs initiated from data analytics, steering cross-functional discussions, managing multiple stakeholders, delivering stellar operations outcomes, continuous process improvement, and most of all - being customer obsessed.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the Merchant customer support line of business and manage / mentor a team of program specialists.
- Develop and execute Merchant customer experience and vision.
- Collaborate with teammates, cross functional stakeholders, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs) partners to scale up business and deliver operations excellency with a strong focus on business metrics and customer experience.
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven decisions and continuous process improvements to deliver a consistent world-class customer experience
- Achieve operations outcomes and deliver program with significant business impact and be the 'go to person' for many key initiatives within Community Operations for our Merchant partners
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber's community and provide actionable insight to improve the experience of our customers on the platform.
What You'll Need:
- Team management: Lead a team towards delivery of superior customer support and operations
- Business Acumen: Understands direct and inverse relationships between key business metrics and is able to interpret data
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate working team through to senior leadership
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions, and recommend solutions and tradeoffs
- Project Management: Able to scope projects, manage multiple, active workstreams, and meet deadline
- Communication: Communicates clear and concise thoughts, both verbally and written, and collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
- 6+ years of prior professional experience with process optimisation, program management, and delivery.
- Ability to solve diverse challenges and drive data back decisions.
- High standards for your performance, and your team's performance.
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills.
- A track record of developing people and building teams.
- Fluent in Chinese and English (spoken and written).
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber