APAC Regional Product Operations Manager
About the Role
You will be a key part of the regional Strategy & Operations team. You will work closely with regional leadership & partner with country local teams and global product team to build the product roadmap. You will launch products and evaluate product market fit, ensure customisation for success across APAC markets.
The fundamental goal of this role is Product Operations, to ensure we create the right products to move our business forward. Product Operations works closely with cross-functional partners to surface business needs, prioritize with the global teams, test, rollout and iterate on products.
We are looking for someone with a strong set of fundamental business skills, analytical ability, strong communication and project management - with a keen curiosity, flexibility, and desire to work on a wide range of projects in a highly dynamic environment! You should have a strong ownership mindset and be great at working with stakeholders across the board.
What You'll Do
- Define the operating structure and processes to implement on product strategy on a highly-effective regional strategy & operations team
- Collaborate closely with global product managers to get the needs of our markets prioritised and built effectively
- Maintain regular communications with key partners across the org
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the program/product
- Advise product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- Collaborate with key partners (legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare the product for launch
- Track core business metrics related to the product, test and iterate for the efficient market fit
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience preferably across technology operations, strategy, program or project management
- Excel / Google suite / data management skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical ability
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and collaborative work environment
- Excellent Stakeholder/ Partner management abilities with varied teams and members across countries & cultures and differing levels of seniority within the organization.
- Project/ Program management experience
- Bonus points for prior experience in internet businesses building products or working closely with product teams.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada