EMEA Performance Marketing Manager, Mobility
About the Role
As part of the EMEA Performance Marketing team, you'll be responsible for the growth of Performance Marketing in EMEA for Uber's Mobility business. You'll have a deep understanding of regional priorities and challenges; along with expertise in performance marketing. You'll be the main point of contact within the region for Marketing and Operations teams, and work hand-in-hand with them to identify the local challenges and opportunities to shape the best Performance Marketing response.
What You'll Do
- Work with marketing and cross-functional teams to reflect on the challenges faced by the local business, and help develop scalable, regional projects to address these challenges.
- Manage all aspects of Performance Marketing activity for EMEA; collaborate with global teams to execute and deliver projects and campaigns.
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategies and tactics to drive acquisition, conversion
- Drive and optimize campaigns utilizing various paid media channels such as GDN, YouTube, Google Search & Shopping, Facebook, and Instagram to drive revenue growth and return on investment
- Provide insightful analysis of our marketing spend and its results & come up with creative ways to improve performance
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate, and competitor analysis to understand the efficiency of media investment and advise on strategy
- Build partner trust between the global performance marketing org and local teams
- Advice on marketing tactics (promo, creative message) to be used in ads
- Assist with the localization/translation process of ad copies, creative, etc. of local marketing, and act as quality control for global programs that are localized
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in performance marketing, growth marketing, or demand generation
- Solid understanding of all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC, and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360, etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing channel attribution, measurement frameworks, and key business and channel metrics
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and organization skills. You will be required to work with a variety of partners and teams of varying technical ability, and across a range of projects
- Experience as a channel manager on UAC, SEM or Paid-social
- In-house performance marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau and other business intelligence tools
- A hard-working, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team. Grows with challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada