Senior Product Manager, Trip Operations Platform (GSS)
About the Role
As a PM on the Global Scale Solutions, you'll be responsible for the platform, services, and apps critical for Uber Business Operations. Our team builds technology solutions that supercharge Uber operations. You'll build products that form the backbone of a vast portion of Uber operations bringing together machine learning, data platforms, and streamlined user interfaces to create delightful experiences.
Your work will touch almost every area of Uber from our Mobility Business, Delivery Business, Maps & Marketplace, to Safety and Compliance.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Bring a true passion for building and shipping the platforms, services, apps that are critical for Uber's business operations.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas & work closely with Design and Engineering to make them a reality.
- Evolve our operations platform to be industry leading, building for Uber's unique needs and leveraging the best from the industry.
- Thrive in an environment of fast feedback loops and a mindset of rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Build strong relationships with product managers, engineering, design, data science, local city teams and global operations teams to ensure that our products support Uber's business objectives globally.
- Clearly communicate product vision, roadmap, and impact to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to the executive team.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Minimum 4+ years Product Management experience. Additional domain experience in engineering, design etc. welcome.
- Customer obsession: You are passionate about understanding your customers, and building experiences to delight them. You can proudly showcase several examples of this.
- Crisp understanding of the Product process: Defining user goals, operationalizing them, strong prioritization, iterative product development process.
- Collaborative: You can build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. This role will require you to work with other Product and engineering teams, Design, Operations, Marketing.
- Thinking from first principles: You don't assume things or take the status quo for granted. You base your solutions on data, product instinct, and a hypothesis + experimentation driven approach.
- Vision: You can inspire teams with your multi year vision. You can build towards your vision with a coherent quarterly roadmap.
- Technically proficient: You have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada