About the Internship
The operations intern will support the Strategic Partner team in having a direct impact on some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in the UK - helping them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform.
What You'll Do
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for a project that has a high impact on our businesses. E.g: Portfolio growth initiatives & competitive strategy. The internship will require a wide range of skills ranging from project management, process conceptualization and creation, and sophisticated analysis. You will also collaborate with other central functional teams across the UK and globally, and thus stakeholder management is essential.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 6 months in a Masters or Bachelors degree
- Availability to work 6 months full time in 2021 starting October/November
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Optimally resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others, and works well in a team
- Data analysis - ability to utilise the vast amount of data available at Uber Eats to validate assumptions and deliver on business improvements
- Intermediate level SQL, advanced Excel
- Working rights in the UK (No sponsorship available)
- A prior internship experience working in a startup, tech company, or any kind of operations internship
Internships @ Uber
Perks & Benefits: We offer an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits, and much more!
You have the rare chance to create a global impact - we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber