Enterprise Client Partner
About the Role
The Client Partner will focus building partnerships with Regional Favorites in the United States. The role is responsible for engaging with the C-Suite, negotiating deal terms, and expanding our partnership across our suite of solutions.
We are looking for an insights driven seller who can build best-in-class partnerships with beloved brands, is passionate about the industry and thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. You'll collaborate with Partner Managers to develop account goals that grow our partnerships across multiple business lines and help our restaurant partners grow sales & awareness in their communities.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-Levels and key decision makers within client organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals for our Regional Favorites
- Manage contract negotiations and build strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products to prospects with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and seamlessly navigate internal processes with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and difficult partner conversations
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time experience in end-to-end sales and/or partnerships
- Experience selling into or partnering with mid-size enterprise brands and organizations
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Technology or digital advertising sales
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external partners
- Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Excellent negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft and our team's development
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber