Consumer Strategy & Operations Manager, Uber Eats
Come drive growth in a fast paced, dynamic business. Uber Eats is on a mission to make eating well effortless for everyone, everywhere. Consumers are at the centre of everything we do.
Consumer strategy and operations team is responsible for growing our consumer base, and increasing their engagement while being the advocate of the consumer internally in Uber. We serve millions of consumers every day and we work with multiple stakeholders across the business to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our consumers.
About the role
As part of the Consumer strategy and operations team you will provide actionable insights by analyzing market information, consumer behaviour, customer journey, and plan & execute projects to implement our company strategy and improve overall customer experience.
What you'll Do
- Developing and executing eater intelligence and strategy: Day to day work will include a combination of always on activities and strategic projects.
- Example of always on activities include (but are not limited to) -
- Designing and operationalising regular eater experience surveys, distilling actionable insights and working with cross functional teams to influence business decisions
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of emerging consumer trends and competitor activity to deliver insights
- Example of a strategic project is development and execution of consumer framework to identify growth areas and improve campaign targeting
- Data analysis: Track survey results/ key customer metrics to measure performance, provide data insights to support business decisions, and build dashboards to visualise data and communicate insights
- Stakeholder management:
- Support ad hoc requests from cross functional on topics like pricing
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization to advocate and deliver the best outcomes for consumers while supporting diverse business objectives
- 4+ years of relevant experience, including time spent in top tier strategy consulting or finance, or in consumer facing industries in analytical roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field. Advanced degree is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in MS Excel or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation, planning and project management skills with ability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field
- Proficiency in SQL highly valued
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as tableau and/or other marketing tools such as App Annie/Mixpanel is preferred but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada