Senior City Manager, Los Angeles
At Uber Eats, City teams are the heart and soul of the company. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to their market to make it successful. In this context, the City Manager role is a rare opportunity to build and shape the future of Uber Eats team.
You will have the opportunity to manage one of the market with the highest potential in the US, with a strong team located there. As City Manager, your goal will be to shape and drive Uber Eats growth, delivering an amazing service to our users, while building a sustainable and financially robust business.
What You'll Do
With your team, you will own the development of your market at 360deg : marketplace, restaurants & couriers partners, local marketing actions, budget and external stakeholders management.
- Strategy: Own your market by defining business priorities, set bold timelines to reach those goals and take financial decisions
- Lead a local team: We have local teams on the ground that will help you manage your business. That's why we look forward to hiring optimistic leaders: developing these teams while shaping the organisation is key to our long term success.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Local Courier and Restaurant Partners Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber Eats system to provide the most reliable food delivery service.
- Data analysis: Uber wouldn't be Uber without all of our data! You will autonomously create analyses and dashboards to the team.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our eaters, courier and restaurant partners' experience on Uber Eats.
- Work closely with the California Operations Team to implement new processes and products in your city portfolio - and other Territory teams to foster synergies.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber