LatAm Analytics & Operations Manager, Driver
About the Role
Our business in Latin America depends on our active driver and courier partners, who in turn rely on Uber for all or a portion of their livelihood. This is a critical pillar for our business sustainability, ensuring drivers are engaged and have a seamless experience. We are looking for someone that can develop and help implement the best strategies to improve the driver funnel and drive growth for Latin America. In this role, the person must have a deep understanding of drivers' reality and the Uber business.
What you'll do
- Help develop, lead and execute the region's driver strategy working alongside key stakeholders (leadership, legal, policy, S&P, and our rides territory teams)
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features that could improve the efficiency of our cities.
- Stakeholder management. Be a global leader with a point of view and sparring partner for product teams, other mega-regions, and regional stakeholders.
- Centralization and automation. Define core analysis and processes and scale them across LatAm and beyond.
- Identify different processes related to growth and engagement with an opportunity for improvement and optimize them.
- Constantly revisit the different processes using coding platforms such as Python to ensure they are running efficiently and make the vital changes according to business needs.
- Use data to build dashboards and to outline different opportunities to help the region on taking more data-driven decisions. Encouraging information to stakeholders and regional decision makers to build a more balanced business.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the CommOps team to ensure that the different support processes that involve Drivers are extraordinary, up to date, and clear from a support agent perspective.
- Lead conversations with Product and other global teams to influence the prioritization from their side of the different products that will have an impact on our LatAm business
What You'll need
- An interest in and passion for Uber business, especially for the Drivers.
- Keen attention to detail, you will be the gate-keeper to LATAM's funnel
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field
- 2 years of Strategy Consulting, Engineering, Banking, Process Improvement, Business Intelligence or similar background in a large business or growing a startup is encouraged, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Proven experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- SQL sophisticated knowledge
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- To be a problem solver at heart
- The ability to work autonomously and own and complete projects
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results while maintaining high-quality work standards.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Python or R sophisticated knowledge
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada