Sr Associate Strategic Finance, Uber Eats Mexico
We're looking for a new member of our Strategic Finance family! If you're into problem solving, working in a dynamic team environment as well as provide advisory to improve our business, this just might be for you.
If you're ready to go deep, working on an exciting set of challenges and if you've got the skills, experience, and passion - keep reading!
About the Role
In this role, you will be part of our Delivery Strategic Finance team for LatAm, being the Head of Finance for a full country; partnering across Central Operations and Strategy & Planning teams in close collaboration with the HQ Finance team. It's an outstanding position to have visibility into the entire organization.
You'll also be driving strategic analysis to influence finance and business leaders to make relevant decisions, as marketplace or promo investments and pricing. In addition, you will help the team setting and delivering targets, through driving and supporting our financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis efforts, but also building the right financial field across multiple initiatives. Besides FP&A, you will also have the opportunity to participate in key regional and global strategic projects.
What You'll Do
- Financial planning and analysis: be the primary point of contact for all things' finance related to your country (supporting the monthly, quarterly, annual and long-range planning process)
- Business partnerships: provide financial insights to business leaders and work with them to drive efficiency and capital allocation
- Work closely with accounting and central teams to provide input on management reporting needs, better understanding of our actuals and ensure alignment between financials, strategy and execution.
- Variance analysis: conduct monthly variance analysis, and identify risks, opportunities, and mitigation measures
- Apply business judgment and insights to assist with decision making process
- Reporting: report out & analysis across all the countries under your responsibility, as well as underlying drivers of performance for the whole region
- Improvement in execution: help us scale / transition from startup to enterprise, and make the right decision from resource allocation perspective
- Ad hoc analysis: run analysis to help uncover growth opportunities, cost efficiencies, or ways to further mitigate risks.
- Engage in the development of new processes and tools to deliver impactful and meaningful insights that drive decision making
- Be a change agent, and good at influencing people within the organization
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Minimum of 8 years in Corporate Finance / Operational FP&A, Corporate Development / Investment Banking and/or Consulting, at either a high-growth company or a large, well-established organization
- Excellent communication and people skills: you'll have to form relationships with different colleagues, both inside and outside of the Finance organization
- Exceptional Excel & Deck Building skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber