Performance Marketing Lead, APAC
About the role
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Performance Marketing leader to manage our regional performance and growth strategy in Japan. You will be responsible for crafting the global strategy to the local needs by identifying the best Performance Marketing response and ensuring strong growth contribution in your region in response to local challenges and opportunities. You will also own region-specific Performance Marketing projects, leading end-to-end strategy, coordinating the execution and working closely with our Global Channels, Data Science and Marketing Analytics team to provide measurement and reporting.
- Coordinate the Performance Marketing strategy for Japan, collaborating with the Global Performance Marketing team to ensure the campaigns deliver against growth and efficiency targets;
- Consult on local marketing tactics to help prioritize globally led strategies to improve growth and efficiency targets;
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate, and competitor analysis to recognize media investment efficiency and advise on strategy;
- Partner with Operations and Marketing regional teams to understand the local challenges, and help develop scalable, regional performance marketing tactics to address these challenges;
- Be the voice of Performance Marketing with cross-functional stakeholders in region, building trust between the Global Performance Marketing and local teams;
- Create a roadmap of regional performance marketing programs for your region rooted in channel, measurement and Ad Tech best practices;
- Coordinate the localization process of ad copies, creative, etc., of local marketing, and act as quality control for global programs that are localized.
- 8+ years of experience in Performance Marketing;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience;
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels and cross-channel strategy;
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other stakeholders with decision making;
- A high business acumen with a strong analytical mindset;
- Strong communication skills including fluent spoken and written in both English and Japanese;
- Strong presenter, able to clearly narrate strategic vision and performance of your projects;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and comfortable working in a matrixed organization;
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable working independently to seek opportunities that maximize business growth impact;
- Ability to promptly establish and communicate priorities and a passion for creating structure and overcoming organizational inertia;
- Experience working in a return on ad spend (ROAS) performance marketing framework;
- Strong familiarity with AdTech and measurement approaches to performance marketing.
- Experience managing Performance Marketing strategies in a marketplace business;
- Experience managing large Performance Marketing budgets;
- In-house Performance Marketing experience preferred;
- A hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada