Product Manager - Uber for Business - Growth Analytics
About the Role
We are looking for a rockstar Product Manager to innovate and drive business growth through conversion rate optimization on Uber for Business. This role will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing on a high-velocity product experimentation pipeline to drive increased conversions across various lines of business. You'll be responsible for developing the acquisition strategy and funnel conversion for all types of organizations globally, establishing the right KPIs and showcasing Uber's value proposition to them, which can span across Uber Rides, Eats, Health, Central, etc.
What You'll Do
- Increase conversion rate and other KPIs across Uber's properties to drive measurable business growth
- Work closely with design, engineering, and analytics partners to build and deploy delightful product experiences, learn from the results, and iterate quickly
- Lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritized, and actionable product roadmaps that effectively distill vision and strategy into efficiently shipped product results
- Manage a fast-moving experimentation roadmap across multiple areas, always evolving with the latest learnings. Align with and inform longer term product directions.
- Engage with Uber executives through regular updates
- 2+ years experience delivering successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them
- Experience within fast-moving, cross-functional teams in high throughput test and learn programs
- Domain expertise in web development, experimentation platforms, analytical tools, and measurement methodologies
- Experimental mentality and ability to use metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient using Excel to manipulate and visualize data
- Strong statistical foundations
- Ability to use Figma or other tools for rough mock-ups and wireframes
- Successfully demonstrated driving significant business growth (>50% / year) at scale within a large enterprise
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber