U4B Marketing Development Representative
About the Role
You will be responsible for handling inbound leads that result from Marketing campaigns across EMEA markets, with special focus on the UKI region from Mid Market & ENT size companies to understand company needs, generate qualified opportunities for our sales team and potentially sign up companies to use the product.
The ideal Marketing Development Representative will build rapport with contacts through phone calls and emails and educate clients about Uber for Business solutions and the value of the Uber for Business premium platform.
This position will work closely with Marketing and other Uber for Business Sales Leads to provide the insights captured from clients on product usage. This also involves gathering key information to update our Salesforce database and assigning next steps for Enterprise Account Executives. The individual will be required to work with a very high throughput of leads and data flow.
What you'll Do
- Respond, qualify, and engage inbound leads, inquiries and behavioural signals (i.e. downloading white papers, dropping out of sign up journey etc) through tailored calls and emails
- Certify that marketing leads are being routed to sales reps to ensure timely SLAs
- Work closely with marketing to stay informed on active marketing campaigns and provide real-time feedback on them
- Develop an understanding of marketing campaigns, such as: webinars, content syndication programs, direct mail campaigns, peer connects, etc.
- Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Uber for Business value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with an array of executives in distinct buyer personas
- Schedule demos and meetings for Account Executives and collaborate with them to ensure a seamless hand-off process
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Uber, industry trends, and competition
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce and Groove
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent customer experience
- Help staff virtual events as needed
- Dedicate daily managing the U4B marketing queue to ensure all book of business and MM/ENT leads are routed/dispositioned
- Responsible for reporting on impact/performance on a regular basis and able to articulate results and insights
What you'll Need
- Fluent in English both written and spoken!
- Strong business knowledge of a second language (French/Spanish) would be considered as a distinctive advantage
- Previous customer facing experience (sales, account management or marketing)
- Outstanding listening, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with email crafting campaigns and salesforce.com considered a plus!
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn
- Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber