B2B Marketing Manager, Uber for Business
In Uber for Business, we're simplifying the way businesses move. The Uber for Business marketing team tells compelling stories to our audience about the power of moving employees and guests with one central solution. Help us bring modern ground transportation management to businesses around the globe.
About the Role
We're looking for a B2B marketer who can accelerate growth of Eats orders through the Uber for Business platform. You'll be responsible for developing a global marketing strategy and implementing new growth programs in the US. The ideal candidate has a passion for data and growth hacking as well as a strategic attitude.
What You'll Do
- Develop a holistic strategy to drive Meal Program and Eats Vouchers adoption and usage with a focus on SMB.
- Identify, implement and continually test new programs in the US to acquire businesses and grow usage.
- Build, maintain and project manage a calendar of global growth plans.
- Build an approach for incentives and other promotional tactics to increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Identify new ways to drive viral adoption across owned and partner channels.
- Establish a measurement and tracking framework, and own reporting to key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Proven experience developing GTM plans and driving business results.
- Ability to put together strategic frameworks that can be leveraged globally.
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mentality and experience reporting results across the business.
- A self-starter with the ability to own projects and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Product teams.
- Familiarity with B2B systems including Salesforce and Marketo.
- Ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that brings teammates and partners along.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada