Global Content Analytics Lead
About the Role
The Analytics & Insights team powers data driven decision making across Uber's Community Operations (CommOps) team. As the Global Content Analytics Lead on the Global CommOps Team, you will shape and influence a world class experience for our customers interacting with support at Uber.
This position is dedicated to supporting the Community Operations Global Content team. This team is responsible for strategy, operations, tooling, and reporting for customer support content across the globe. The role is focused on identifying and building the most effective methods to understand and guide decisions in regards to content quality and effectiveness.
The Global Content Analytics Lead will take a data driven approach to advising decisions and process improvements critical to the benefit of the Content organization and business partners. You will be a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and content, and analytical skills to inform policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer. You will be a trusted partner to the Content team, help shape the program and co-create the strategy going forward.
For this role you should have excellent analytical skills, great coaching skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for partners at all levels of the business
What You'll Do
- Partner up with the Global Content team, help to create the Analytics & Insights vision and strategy for Global Content A&I
- Standardize, build, maintain, and communicate various queries, reports and dashboards
- Coach junior team members' work by understanding task requirements, and support on work execution
- Conduct analysis to identify operational weaknesses and provide data driven recommendations for program improvements
- Understand the data infrastructure landscape. Be an SME on Content A&I and serve as the POC for any Global Content analytics questions
- 3 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, data engineering, or a similar role
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Operations Research, or other quantitative focus (or equivalent work experience)
- Exceptional Excel/Google Sheets & data management experience
- Ability to code complex SQL queries
- Experience with Python preferred, reporting-based software, such as Tableau, Machine Learning and NLP is nice to have
- A/B testing / experiments experience is a plus
- High-growth analytics or operations experience
- Experience working in a support environment
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Experience focusing on delivering meaningful insights to our partners and or customers
- Strong project management skills. Able to structure a project from idea to design/prototype to implementation
- Experience presenting data visually to both technical and non-technical partners
About the Team
The Global A&I team is the central Analytics and Insights (A&I) team for CommOps. We have three broad purposes - (1) Own CommOps' data integrity and quality, and metrics definitions and reporting, (2) Advise CommOps leadership's priorities by generating high-value analytical insights, (3) Support CommOps global teams' A&I needs. Our projects are typically broad in scope, which means there is tremendous opportunity to make a huge impact on the business.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber