Sr. Program Manager, Shipper Operations - Uber Freight
About the Role
As a Senior Program Manager for the Shipper Operations team, you will design and deliver key strategy and operations projects for the Freight Account Management organization. You will play an integral part in driving and supporting operational decision-making for Account Management at Uber Freight, using data and turning your insights into significant critical initiatives from idea generation through implementation.
This role calls for a combination of analytical thinking, operational prowess, project management skills and interpersonal ability to be a great partner. You'll surface frontline and impactful issues while working closely with our strategy, product, marketing, and engineering teams to develop more permanent and scalable solutions.
The right person for this job should have strong project management skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to analyze and clearly communicate information across functional partners.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solve the business' most complicated process and operational challenges
- Lead high-impact projects that span across all teams within Uber Freight
- Take big picture ideas and projects and break them into meaningful steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- Use data to understand and analyze our operational performance and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the operations business to investigate issues and develop compelling insights and recommendations
- Be a multi-tasker and service as the-go to person for key operational initiatives
- Play a key role in taking Uber Freight to the next level by coming up with and executing operational strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; high growth, technology, management consulting, operations management, business intelligence, or investment banking/private equity background a plus
- Advanced Excel/data leadership skills
- Proven experience with SQL
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and partners
- Experience with data visualization tools including Tableau
- R, Python, and other technical analytics skills
- Experience in the logistics/freight industry
- Experience with developing customer strategy
- Proven record of problem-solving and analytical skills, including modeling and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
- Ability to build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada