Program Manager, Shipper Operations - Uber Freight
About the Role
As a Program Manager for the Shipper Operations team, you will design and deliver key strategy and operations projects for the Freight Account Management organization. You will play an integral part in driving and supporting operational decision-making for Account Management at Uber Freight, using data and turning your insights into meaningful critical initiatives from idea generation through implementation.
This data-driven role calls for a combination of analytical thinking, operational prowess, project management skills and interpersonal ability to be a great partner. You'll surface frontline and impactful issues while working closely with our strategy, product, marketing, and engineering teams to develop more permanent and scalable solutions.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with partners to tackle the business's most complicated process and operational challenges
- Take big picture ideas and projects and break them into measurable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- Use data to understand and analyze our operational performance and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with operations business partners to investigate issues and develop compelling insights and recommendations
- Be a multi-tasker and serve as the-go to person for key operational initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; high growth, technology, management consulting, operations management, business intelligence, or investment banking/private equity background preferred
- Proficient with SQL
- Ability to self-serve, investigate, and get the data
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to structure ideas into measurable plans
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization
- Experience with data visualization tools including Tableau
- R, Python, and other technical analytics skills
- Experience in the logistics/freight industry
- Experience with developing customer strategy
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber