Sales Operations Program Manager, Japan
About the Role
With New Verticals, we're building Uber's fastest growing, and our next 10^10, business. Global in scope, with a focus on our largest potential grocery and other new verticals markets, the team is responsible for all grocery and new verticals operations/sales/strategy across markets and also manages our integrated operations and efforts with Cornershop. Today, our focus is on the 10 priority markets of the US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, UK, FR, Australia, Japan and Taiwan. This scrappy, nimble and high performing team is tasked with building a sustainable high growth business as we expand from restaurants to other high growth verticals.
We are looking to hire a Program Manager who is passionate about building and scaling our Sales Operations function within New Verticals, Uber's fastest growing business.
This role will focus on driving key pivotal initiatives to optimize launch and go-to-market, increase sales productivity, and support aggressive OKRs in a nascent sector of the Uber Delivery portfolio.
---- What You Will Do ----
- Sit at the intersection between Ops and Sales, translating local market strategies and goals into impactful sales plans. As the point person for your market, you'll partner with Sales and Market leadership to provide data-supported recommendations on all things sales.
- Understand the entire end-to-end sales process, introducing tooling and implementing processes which remove points of friction and streamline the partner acquisition workflow, increasing sales productivity.
- Work with sales ops teammates in other markets and globally, sharing work and scaling processes where applicable to minimize any duplication.
- Build Salesforce.com sales reporting and dashboards that serve as the foundation for regular business reviews that will lead to improvement.
- Bring the voices of both the New Verticals merchants and the New Verticals sales team into our global Sales Ops team and other organizations, offering insight on how to optimize our sales workflow and policies.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- A minimum of four years experience a combination of sales operations, operations, project management, or management consulting
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other contact relationship management tools (CRM's) and datasets
- Proficiency in SQL
---- What You Will Need----
- Skilled ability communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to build consensus with cross-functional partners
- Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets
- Analytical orientation, with an aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights (e.g., using SQL, Excel, Salesforce).
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation. You lean in and embrace the details to map processes, clean data, and even review code!
- You are skilled at project management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, and you flourish with ambiguity.
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada