Product Manager, Payment Platform- Uber For Business
About The Role
Uber for business is building a platform to extend the magic of Uber to companies of all sizes.
For enterprises we (a) make eating effortless for teams any day, any time (b) enable a trip for customers, employees, and partners stress free (c) get things for the business as and when needed.
In this role you will lead the payment platform to enable billions of dollars of money transactions between enterprises, our partners and Uber. You will be responsible for creating a great payment experience on Uber for all enterprises. You will make payments on Uber secure and easy to execute, providing an array of payment choices to ensure that customers can complete their purchase swiftly and without any friction.
What You'll Do
- Lead product strategy and development of U4B payment platform globally
- Build systems that process payments at scale, with accuracy, speed and high availability
- Lead end-to-end enterprise payment experience and systems that complete payments including gateway integrations, multiple payment options, billing, invoicing, etc
- Develop and drive execution of roadmap
- Partner with sales, business, and strategy leadership to set and attain targets that affect Uber's top-line
- Meet teams throughout Uber, and collaborate with them to adapt their features and plans for business travellers.
- Work closely with a fun team of world-class engineers, designers, data scientists, and user researchers, setting team roadmap and driving execution.
- Manage partner and customer expectations
- Make tradeoff decisions based on technical and business insights and experimentation
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process to drive growth
Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to Uber executives, employees to riders.
- Minimum of 4 years of Product Management experience developing world-class applications.
- Experience working in a metrics and experimentation-driven organization.
- Strong customer empathy, and the ability to blend user research with data to create a prioritized product roadmap.
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology & operations nature.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain. Preferred Masters in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and partners.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber