Director, Head of Finance - G&A
About the Role
As the Director, Strategic Finance, you will partner with leaders across various functions to support the global business. You will drive the operating cadence, financial planning, as well as extracting key insights from the business to support strategic decisions.
If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do
- Business partnerships: Work closely with the function leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making
- Financial planning: You will be the primary point of contact for all things finance and will lead budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting
- Business Analysis - This role involves connecting financial insights to operational results, and the external environment
- Help us scale our reporting infrastructure: Lead cross functional projects enhancing our reporting infrastructure to provide the organization with the right tools to understand trends and manage to targets
- Develop the team: Grow and develop your team while partnering across the Strategic Finance to add to our team norms, mission, career paths, and goals
- Special projects: New initiatives always come up, as strengths emerge you will have the ability to lead cross functional projects
- Innovate: We will push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting. Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- A minimum of 15+ years in Corporate Finance, Banking, FP&A
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience leading complex workstreams
- Systems - working knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning systems
- MBA, CFA or CPA
- Technology, Marketplace, or Consumer experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber