Territory Account Manager - Uber Eats, France
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Account Management team is on the frontline partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
Despite being a worldwide company, Uber Eats' path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our restaurants and couriers in this journey. The Key Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top restaurants.
This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats in France with a strong sense of ownership. This role calls for a rare combination of operational mindset, savvy number-crunching and exceptional relationship management. You should thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What You'll Do
- Drive our business performance in your assigned territory
- Build the best restaurant offering and optimizing their operational performance
- Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with top restaurants in your city
- Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our top restaurant partners
- Champion deep relationships with top restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business
- Seek for and achieve restaurant industry deep understanding
- Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city you operate in to the wider Uber Eats France team
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You Will Need
- 1 year Professional experience in either Account Management /Start Up or Consultancy
- Professional proficiency in French
- Strong Motivation and Passion to work with top restaurants and build a business together
- Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
- Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada