About the Role
Uber's marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional stakeholders (Comms, Policy, Ops, S&P, R&I, Data Science, and Legal and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in-market. They work closely with regional program management teams (where applicable) and global stakeholders to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, managing activations of global toolkits and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Support HK marketing leadership in developing a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, priority markets) to be thought partners with regional Ops/Policy
- Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
- Comfortable with a hands-on environment that involves supporting end to end campaign execution
- Manage and own regional content creation in HK across key touch points
- Manage and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with global localisation team, as well as creating individual market/ regional-specific content for critical markets in partnership with relevant global stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, segmentation, priority markets) to be thought partners with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy.
- Organise and manage individual market/ region-specific events and partnerships to deepen connections with riders, driver partners, eaters, couriers and restaurant partners
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 5+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber