Account Manager, Uber Health
About the Role
Account Managers are instrumental to our growth in accounts driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives! They manage the day to day relationship of our accounts, uncover new ways to increase revenue through expanding into new departments/locations and understand initiatives (pilots, case studies, etc.) in the organizations that Uber Health may be a fit for. Account managers also run QBRs, gather partner and product feedback, drive adoption, while upselling and cross-selling, and identify growth opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Account Executive and Account Coordinator teams to execute successful launches across top tier accounts
- Grow and retain a book of business through account expansion, upselling and cross-selling, and building strong relationships while exceeding a quota
- Work cross-functionally to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
- Identify and build a pipeline of expansion opportunities within your book of business
- Derive qualitative and quantitative insights, leveraging direct customer stories, feedback and data trends
- Make informed recommendations to Product, Sales, Marketing, and Support on how to improve the customer experience across different types of accounts
- Seek to achieve operational excellence by iterating and improving on playbooks, internal tools and resources, and cross-functional & internal processes
- Work directly with clients to improve the employee and administrator Uber for Business experience, facilitating on-site business reviews periodically.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- B2B experience in a client facing function preferred
- Experience working against revenue driving goals and quota
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of operational excellence, developing strategies to expand accounts and implementing them effectively
- Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment and have a competitive edge
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision making
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the Account Management organization
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber