Manager, Regional CRM Marketing
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM Organization! In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead a growing team responsible for delivering communications and making an impact daily.
As the US&C Regional CRM Marketing Lead, you will manage a team responsible for developing strategy and tactics designed to drive growth and engagement for Millions of our Partners and Users (Drivers, Riders, Couriers, Eaters, and Restaurants) via owned, digital channels.
You will work with various partners and stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also play a role in ensuring our Marketing/CRM capabilities, learnings, and best practices are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of the business and our customers.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of highly effective Regional Marketing Managers to launch and optimize programs designed to increase engagement with our partner and user base.
- Advocate for regional marketing priorities with metrics, design and product teams; define data requirements and leverage behavioral data in marketing campaigns and solutions.
- Build structures, process, and guidance for working with Delivery and Mobility Operations, Regional Marketing, and Product Marketing.
- Work with Analytics/Data Science on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Partner with deployment, content, and creative teams to design and launch campaigns using internal and external tools/tech.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build best in class CRM marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of CRM Marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience motivating and managing a team of CRM professionals to deliver top quality campaigns that deliver lift to key business metrics.
- Thorough familiarity and passion for data-driven digital marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Excellent technical understanding of marketing and analytics technologies.
- A strong marketing vision with the ability to incorporate high level marketing strategies into each and every marketing touchpoint.
- Experience running both rapid and incrementality tests.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber