Recruiting Program Manager
- Liaise with cross-functional partners across People & Places organization to align on global Mobility process, Referral Programs, Reporting, Talent Marketing, Diversity & Inclusion & Social Media engagement.
- Evaluate the program's success by identifying and analyzing key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with key diversity partners, both internal & External to promote Uber's presence at multiple external forums.
- Localization of our careers website & Social Media along with a strategy to help teams across Uber create their own footprint on the platform while staying consistent with Uber culture and leadership principles.
- Partner with Recruiting Managers to support and drive localization and delivery of Recruiting programs, develop training for recruiters on tools and best practices in partnership with global Programs Team.
- Implement new processes and refine existing processes in Recruiting that fits within Uber's mission to deliver the highest quality results to customers.
- Scope projects, define goals and create deliverables- develop full-scale project plans and associated communications.
What You'll Do:
Social media engagement - Review Uber brand content around recruiting across multiple social media platforms and provide recommendations to amend them. Continuous feed on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, Leverage Textio for JDs - ROI, Adoption, Define how we measure success..
LinkedIn Engagement - Partner with global peers to provide consistent representation of Uber & India specific content that is reflective of the growth strategy in India. Run campaigns & banner ads and measure its success and course correct to shift focus as necessary
Talent Enablement - New hire training - Consistent experience, Internal Mobility, ATS training, Process flow training. Hiring manager enablement - Process and programs, Talent boot camp - Kickoff to onboarding toolkit. Creating consistent reporting capabilities
Partners & Agency reports - Usage report and quarterly QBR with partners
Employee referral Program - Run special curated campaigns to generate continuous interest around referrals with employee network. Quarter on Quarter initiatives targeting different functions and measure success
D&I Programs - Identify avenues beyond gender for D&I impact from Recruiting. Explore Internship & full time programs for candidates with disability, Returneeship Programs, Engagement with external forums to host speaker series, GHC engagement etc.,
Events & Conferences - Identify top trending conferences and manage Uber engagement for speaker slots and paper presentations. Network with key forums like NASSCOM to establish Uber brand amongst participating audience.
Recruiting Programs - Interviewer workshop/certifications, Hackathons for experienced hiring, Open house/Round Table with Uber Leadership etc.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of experience in conceptualizing & execution of Programs.
- Can effectively communicate, operate and influence across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Uber's Recruiting efforts.
- Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, scripts & blogs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends.
- Experience automating or improving systems/tools functionality through collaboration with Engineering or Program Management teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines and have exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized, possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and maximize time, convey a sense of urgency, and an understanding of the value of providing amazing service.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber