About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. It is our people who drive our growth, embody our bold, disruptive brand, and craft the game changing technology we are known for. As a recruiter you'll have a direct hand in building one of the fastest growing technology companies of all time.
We also pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and innovative brand, and the transformative technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a premier, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
What You'll Do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Develop relationships across multiple teams.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
Build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What you'll need:
- At least 4+ years of technical recruiting experience required
- At least 2 years of technical sourcing experience required
- In-house & agency recruiting experience
- Degreed or have equivalent work experience
- Technical savvy
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber