Head of Community Operations, Taiwan
About the Role
Uber is looking for a Head of Customer Experience for Taiwan. The role will be centered on scaling a support structure and optimising the customer experience across all support channels for the rapidly growing Rides and Eats businesses.
Your mission is to deliver a world class experience for our customers. This includes managing the overall operations, footprint strategy, channel strategy, and managing to financial and operational targets. You will be responsible for delivering great customer satisfaction and managing strategic projects to support different business initiatives. The role combines all these facets as well as managing senior stakeholder relationships across the broader business, and most of all - being customer obsessed.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the Community Operations team for Taiwan
- Own the strategy, business targets, operational targets and financial performance of the support organisation
- Explore, innovate, and deploy new customer care solutions
- Navigate through a matrix organization and partner with business stakeholders across regional and global roles to deliver on a world class customer experience
- Be a thought partner with senior leaders and navigate a rapidly expanding business and build new customer service capabilities
- Manage, coach, and lead a team of community operations managers. Take charge of the growth and development of the extended team.
- Be a champion for our customers by continually providing the voice of the customer back to the business
What You'll Need:
- Team management: Proven track record of excellent people management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide teams through challenging managerial situations
- Business Acumen: Understands direct and inverse relationships between key business metrics and is able to interpret financial data
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate working team through to senior leadership
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions, and recommend solutions and tradeoffs
- Communication: Communicates clear and concise thoughts, both verbally and written, and collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- An inspiring leader: Inspire the team to perform at the highest levels while maintaining an enjoyable and passionate atmosphere. You will guide and develop the team and develop an inclusive culture
- A calm and improvement-oriented leader: Be calm under pressure to handle crisis situations as they arise and use those opportunities to improve processes
- Open and curious: Love learning how things work and you'll be open to experimenting with new ideas and implementing them
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in an Operational and Strategic leadership role. This must include experience in managing teams with experience preferably in an international company
- Prior management and ownership of a P&L
- Professional experience with process optimisation, program management, and delivery
- Ability to solve diverse challenges and drive data back decisions.
- High standards for your performance, and your team's performance.
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills.
- A track record of developing people and building teams.
- Fluent in Chinese and English (spoken and written)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber