Credit and Collections Manager
In Finance Operations, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We provide end-to-end assistance to support Uber globally across procure to pay; strategic sourcing, logistics, and supply chain; contingent workforce; B2B order to cash; payroll; travel, expense, and business visas; intelligent automation; and F&A shared services.
About the Role
Our Finance Operations team is looking to add a hands-on, Credit and Collections Manager to our rapidly growing finance team We are looking for an Order to Cash leader who can design, implement and manage the Uber for Business (U4B) processes for Invoicing, credit, and collections. You will report to the Global Process Owner for Billing, Credit and Collections, lead a global team of analysts in each geographic region, and work closely with customers and various Uber internal teams like HR, Accounting, Tax, Legal and Uber's external vendors.
What You'll Do
- Develop & implement workflows & processes to ensure timely & accurate billing, credit, and collections policies for all U4B's range of products and services
- Align global business requirements to build and implement solutions, align upstream and downstream processes and build consensus among key partners
- Ensure controls are operating effectively and conform to all legal and regulatory accounting and Tax requirements, including compliance with corporate policies, local statutory requirements and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Create and review the policy and control reports requirements
- Work closely with other functions (e.g. U4B sales and operations teams, Accounting, Systems, Treasury, the Business) to proactively manage and resolve business and operational issues in an innovative, efficient and effective manner.
- 5+ years of Professional Experience
- Bachelor's degree Accounting Preferred
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in Accounting/Operations teams, preferably in a global shared services environment and working with BPO's
- Strong functional knowledge of the following areas: customer record maintenance, credit management, customer invoicing, receivables aging, collections, customer payments and revenue reporting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of International statutory compliance requirements
- Strong in process improvement & methodology
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Hands-on, strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate key information and status to stakeholders
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber